Connecting The Mortgage Dots is something that all buyers and sellers need to do in a real estate transaction.
If you are selling a home, you need to know how the mortgage process works and how you fit into the plan. Appraisals and inspections are something that is part of almost every transaction and you need to be prepared for the journey ahead if you are in the market to sell.
If you are a looking to buy a home, you need to know where to start and how the dots all connect to get to closing. Guaranteed there will be many cow pies you need to navigate to get to complete your transaction.
Gene Mundt, Senior VP with Chicago Bancorp will be my guest on blogtalkradio Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time. Call in at (347) 994-1903 or set a reminder to listen on your computer and join the chat room.
Gene has 30+ years in the mortgage industry plus he has people skills that will make you feel so comfortable in the transaction you will think you have been friends forever.
His experience includes:
- Savings and loan branch manager
- Licensed Mortgage Originator/Banker
- Certified financial planner
- Trustee on the Village of Mokena, IL Board
- Mokena, IL Chamber of Commerce President for 3 terms
- Little league coach and middle school basketball coach
- Avid golfer
- Married 35 years and father of 2 sons in Chicago and he is a new grandparent
Questions we will be addressing a home buyer or seller would like to know about:
- What are the lowest down payment loans available?
- What are the qualifying ratios and FICO score requirements?
- How does an appraisal fit into the loan process?
- What if the house does not appraise?
- How can I know what I can qualify for if I do not have a property selected?
- When will I know how much down and how much a month for payments?
- When will I know how much I need to bring to closing?
- What about inspections and who pays for problems on the house?
- What if I have bad credit?
- What if I have let a home go back to the bank?
- Can I get a co-signor?
- How long does the loan process take?
Connect with Gene Mundt, Senior VP Chicago Bancorp
Direct: 815.277.4036 Cell/Text: 708.921.6331
Please listen to the show with Gene Mundt and start asking questions about the process so you can navigate all the cow pies that will come up during the process.
Sellers NEED to know the loan process because it will help when they get feedback from agents and the response has to do with financing, inspections or appraisals.
Buyers need to know about this as the journey will be much easier when they know what to expect along the way.
Remember the Cosmic Cow Pie Blogtalkradio show. Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time. Call in at (347) 994-1903 or set a reminder to listen on your computer and join the chat room.
This show will be the 2nd in a series to help buyers and sellers get through the home buying and selling process. We will be interviewing agents from around the world talking about specific markets and sharing how toady's agents are communicating.
Each area will have unique market traits so knowing the questions to ask to make a confident decision is an important part of the process of buying or selling a home.
Got more questions? Leave a comment or join us on Cosmic Cow Pie blogtalkradio as we talk with agents, lenders and inspectors from around the world.