Bahama Breeze Salad Zesty flavors of the tropics...
- 4 Cucumbers, scored, seeded and sliced
- 1 small Red Onion, julienne
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, cut into coins
- 1 15 oz. canned Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz. canned Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 8 oz. bag of shelled Sunflower Seeds
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 oz. of Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 tea. Chili Powder
- 2 tea. ground Cumin
Add all the salad ingredients into a medium size bowl. Make dressing by adding all the ingredients into a small bowl with an air tight sealed lid. Make sure lid is completely sealed and shake for 1 minute. Pour over salad mixture and fold together.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s) Serves: 6
TIP: Folding ingredients together helps keep ingredients, such as mandarin orange from falling apart.