Summer Camp With No Bug Spray!
How can that be....... you may be asking? Are you trying to put the puzzle pieces of Social Media together?
Have you been putting off learning all the confusing pieces of social media and how they all fit or do you know someone who needs to get with what is happening today in social media marketing?
No matter what business you are in, sharing this information can help someone you may know struggling with social meda pieces. Bring or tell a friend and go to Social Media Summer Camp and forget the bugs!
Hear how every business can maximize profits using social media on Blogtalkradio when Shelly Roth, President of Springboard Ventures, is a guest on the show May 11th 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time . We will be discussing Social Media Summer Camp 2011 and her new books. Call in and ask questions at (347) 994-1903
- If you already KNOW about social media, this is an opportunity for you to share with others how they can get up to speed in a balanced manner.
- Simply forward this blog post or send a link to someone NOT using social media so they can listen to the blogtalkradio show and hear firsthand what Shelley will be teaching.
Shelley R. Roth, President of Springboard Ventures has designed a user friendly summer program to learn about facebook, twitter, linkedin, blogging and e-mail campaigns. Spend ONLY 1.5 hours, one time a week for six weeks to be up and running with confidence in social media.
Shelley Roth is an author, trainer, motivational speaker, and social media navigator. She inspires and empowers businesses to achieve higher levels of productivity and growth through creative sales and marketing initiatives. As President of Springboard Ventures, Inc., Shelley has worked for more than a decade with dozens of entrepreneurial ventures in various stages of development, as well as Fortune 500 companies. She has served on the advisory boards of several technology companies, served as a mentor and member of the Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship, and the Houston Technology Center and MIT Forum.
Social Media Summer Camp 2011
The program has everything you ever wanted to know about social media and how to turn it into a profitable endeavor.
Session 1 - Facebook 101
- Set up your Personal Profile and Optimize for Business
- Create status updates, ask questions, share links, upload pics
- Research Business Pages
- @Tag people, pages and events
- Create distribution lists
- Upload contact lists
- Set privacy settings
Session 2 - Facebook 102
- Create your Business Page
- Understand New Business Page Navigation
- Research Applications and other Pages
- Learn to use the Photo Stream for Marketing
- Upload your contacts and invite to LIKE your page
- Get Sticky with your content
- Sourcing Content
Session 3 - LinkedIn 101
- Completing your Profile for SEO (search engine optimization)
- Getting Referrals
- Completing yoru profile 100%
- Uploading connections
- Finding connections
- Searching for people, companies, groups
Session 4 - LinkedIn 102
- Setting up and Managing Groups
- Researching Applications for Business use
- Answering Questions and Establishing Expertise
- Setting up your Business Profile
- Twitter and LinkedIn-Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- Creating an Event and Promoting it
Session 5 - Twitter, Blogging and Tools for Streamlining Social Media
- Creating a Twitter Account
- Why Tweet?
- What to Tweet
- Searching on Twitter
- Blogs Overview-Wordpress and Blogger
- Tools for ease: bit.ly ;hootsuite.com;ping.fm
Session 6 - Power of Email Marketing
- Why use an email marketing service such as Constant Contact?
- How to best position your email to get opened and read
- Creating CTA's (calls to action) with your email
- Building a quality contact list
- Using Social Media sites with your email campaigns
Shelley sends out a very informative newsletter with weekly video tips on social media. I learn something new every time I watch one.
Sign up for the weekly video tips to have a continuous flow of knowledge as social media changes on a daily basis.
Shelley is the author of an informative social media book entitled "Get Real, People! What your Digital Body Language Says about You Online" Watch the trailer on the link below and get ready for some FUN with social media.
Connect with Shelley Roth and Springboard Works all over the web!
More special gifts and reasons to connect with Springboard!
Click for FREE 60 Day Constant Contact Trial
Remember to listen to Shelley Roth, Live on BLOGTALKRADIO Wednesday, May 11th at 9:00 a.m Pacific Time. Call in to ask questions at (347) 994-1903 Let’s have some fun with social media!