My sister, Dana, has the culinary background. (I just like to eat!) Below is one of Dana's creations. It's absolutely delicious!
- 1 lb. Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 tbl. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbl. Yellow Onion, small diced
- 8 oz. sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 tbl. each Chicken Bouillon or Base
- Onion and Garlic Powder
- 1 10 oz. can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 c. each Water and Milk
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Carefully add Tenderloin, sprinkle with Salt and Pepper, sear both sides of Chicken until dark brown. Add diced Onion and remain sauteing for an additional 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in Mushrooms until coated with juices. Add Seasonings, Soup, Water and Milk until well blended with mixture. Simmer approx. 20 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Serve over White or Brown Instant Rice.