Craigslist is one of the top online classified ad sites on the internet today. With a worldwide audience of millions, it isn't just a place to sell your old Atari system or get rid of the junk you've collected over the years. Real Estate Professionals are missing an amazing opportunity to promote their listings if they aren't doing so on Craigslist. If you're using Craigslist for your listings, market reports and open house announcements, you're going to want to know how to track your stats. The Craigslist Ad Tracker is definitely the tracking tool you need.
With your free Craigslist Ad Tracker tool, you can:
- See how many visitors click on your ad in real time (as soon as it happens).
- Find out where they are clicking from around the world.
- Separate stats into hourly, daily, weekly and monthly visitors, helping you determine when your ads receive the highest clicks.
- Track which ads are getting the most clicks back to your website to show you which ads are working best with your audience.
- Image hosting and tracking.
- Create a lead and/or contact form for your ads.
- Free hit counters.
- Use a hidden tracker in your ads, if you would like.
- Exclude any internal traffic that may skew your stats.
All you have to do after you create your account at the Craigslist Ad Tracker website is to create a tracking code by entering a short description of the ad you wish to track, insert the tracking code into your Craigslist ad and wait for the results. You can set up your account to receive emails with new stats as often as you like.
If you are using Craigslist for your real estate business and want to see which ads are working, which ones aren't, what keywords your buyers and sellers are using to find you and even which ad titles are working the best, track your stats with the Craigslist Ad Tracker tool. Simply advertising isn't enough. You need to know what your real estate clients are looking for so that you can mold your advertising campaign into a much more successful one. Let me know if you need any help!