September Happenings In Williams, Arizona!
- Williams-Grand Canyon Chamber of Commerce monthly board meeting will be Friday, September 17th from 11am to 1pm @ Williams High School Viking Grill. Board meetings are open to the public. For more information contact Jan Shirley at 928.635.0273 Ext. 203
- The Williams Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Mixer is set for Friday, September 17th from 5pm to 7pm @ Wild West Junction. hosted by Wild West Junction and Williams Habitat for Humanity. The 50/50 Benefit will go to Habitat for Humanity. Mixers are open to the public.
- Mexican Independence Day- Saturday, September 18th. This cultural festival including vendors, food, dancers and games will be held at Cureton Park from 10am to 6pm and a dance at the Williams Rodeo Barn from 8pm to midnight. For more information contact Anna Dick at 928.600.1106
- Williams Habitat for Humanity Benefit Golf Tournament will be held Saturday, September 18th. Come play the beautiful Elephant Rocks Golf Course and help raise needed money for the Williams Habitat for Humanity and Williams Area Greater Community Fund. For more information call Bud Pareanteau at 928.635.4393 or visitwww.williamschamber.comorwww.elephant-rocks.com
- Northern Arizona Authors Association meeting at the Williams City Hall Council Chambers, Saturday September 18th at 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Bring some of your writing to read, no more than 2 pages and the Authors will offer their constructive comments 113 S. FIRST STREET. More details on the website or call Carra Riley 928-486-2689
- Williams Clean & Beautiful Fall Clean-up Day & BBQ -Saturday, September 25th. 9am to Noon and help make Williams sparkle for those Fall visitors! Bring your hat and gloves. Trash bags provided and much more! For more information call the chamber office at 928.635.0273 ext. 203
- E Clampus Vitas- Lost Dutchman Chapter- Williams Plaque Dedication- Saturday, September 25th. This group has placed many historical plaques throughout the years in cities in Arizona and surrounding areas. Williams has been chosen this year to receive a plaque reflecting the town's history. A special dedication ceremony will be held at 10am in Glassburn Park. Call 928.635.1418 for more information.
- Fireball Run Adventurally- Saturday, September 25th. Race to Recover America's Missing Children is a 9-day, 18 city, 75 team, 3500 mile interactive road rally/game/race that will making their first stop in Williams! Evening reception and rally car displays are being planned for this stop. For more information log onto www.fireballrun.com or call the Chamber at 928.635.1418
- Enjoy the Best of Route 66! If you have any questions on the happenings in Williams remember you can contact the Williams-Grand Canyon Chamber office at 928.635.0273