Shape Up Your Custom Forms With Jot Form
I recently needed a form-designing plugin for my Wordpress site. I found several that I'm sure would have worked quite well. However, I started thinking (and that's always a little dangerous) that I would like to be able to create a form that looked more professional than what most plugins produce.
When here it is, folks! The best form builder I have ever seen. As most products and services I recommend, this product is free and easy-to-use. Your form is created by the drag and drop feature. When you're happy with the way your form looks and performs, just save it, copy the HTML code and paste it to your website, blog or email. The responses go directly to your email account. Take a look at the form I created on my Wordpress site in literally minutes.
This great product is called Jot Form and touts being the easiest form builder on the market. Here's some of the features:
- Form Tools - Includes the opportunity to customize your form by adding a header. The usual text box, text area, drop down, radio button, check box and submit button features are there. You can also upload a file to your form.
- Quick Tools - This allows you to add pre-set and styled options.
- Survey Tools - The JotForm allows you to let visitors rate your site, service, etc. using several different formats; star, scale, slider, range, etc.
- Power Tools - This powerful little feature allows you to add your own HTML, add date/time, password box, hidden box, Captcha spam reducer and images.
- Payment Tools - If you sell products online, this extremely easy-to-use feature will allow buyers to purchase from your site.
Jot Forms has over 250,000 users and does not cripple any of its features, show ads or their logo on your form. If you receive a lot of submissions from your forms, you can upgrade to a Premium version. The free version should work well for most people.
Create your own form and share here. I can't wait to create more! If you need creating forms, just let me know. I'm happy to help.