Here's some Bar-B-Que trivia to get you ready for your Labor Day weekend. See how much you know by taking this fun quiz. Now, don't peek at the answers until you've completed the questions.
- What is the most popular food for grilling?
- What is the most commonly prepared side dish on the barbecue grill?
- True or false: The term “barbecue” originated with the Mayans who cooked over a “barbacoa” which was a lattice of thin green sticks suspended over an open fire.
- Over which wood is Jamaican jerk typically grilled?
- Which U.S. state are you in if you are at a “pig pickin’”?
- Which region’s signature pulled pork is usually basted in a sauce made with mustard?
- What percentage of American homes owns a barbecue grill?
- Car-maker Henry Ford invented what barbecue essential?
- What is the most popular day for barbecuing?
- Which European country has the most barbecuing aficionados?
SCROLL DOWN, DOWN, DOWN FOR ANSWERS!
- North Carolina.
- Columbia, South Carolina.
- 75 percent.
- July 4th.
- The U.K.